Tuesday, July 2, 2013

NOT SEARCHING FOR SLAVA

This is my new site because I apparently don't have anything else to do with my precious scraps of time. And because other writer-types that I interact with on various forums seem to think having a separate and unique site solely for “book promotion” is a good and necessary thing. And that it is ridiculous to continue double-purposing my  Searching for Slava blog. Said enterprise having been started as a basketball thing that eventually imploded into stories that posed broadcasting icon Craig Sager in bucolic Saskatchewan settings with woodland creatures and Leonard Cohen music. Anyways.

There's a lot of green in the background and banner and I'll probably have to do spend time obsessing about that. And I'll have to go through all the hassle of figuring out gadgets and widgets again and at some point I'll have to write about writing. When I did a spell check on "Saskatchewan", Scottish vivisectionist came up for some reason. There are many things about the interweb that I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment